Want a New Measure of Clarity Regarding God’s Will and Purposes for Your Life?
You believe God has plans for you. He put you here for a reason.
Sometimes you have confidence you know what it is and other times you have no idea.
You desire to do God’s will, but you want clarity as to what it is.
You are not alone! I have been there and so has everyone else who desires
to follow Jesus. Deciding which path to take is part
of God’s growing us up process. That means we can keep getting better at
knowing His will and following Him closely.
No one, except Jesus, was perfect in discerning God’s plans in every situation.
God knows this and is good with it. After all, He is the One who set life
up in such a way that we grow and improve as we go.
Two Really Good Pieces of News
1. The fact that you desire to live God’s purposes pleases God in a big way.
So many people could care less. The fact that you do, sets you up to receive
direction from Him.
2. There are some really solid steps you can take to decide where to focus
your life. Like so many truths in Scripture, you have to dig to find out
how they fit together, but God has given some big indicators of what
His purposes for your life are.
I Would Love to Help you Discover Your God-Given Purposes
I have been helping people for several years on GETTING CLEAR ON WHY YOU ARE HERE
I would like to help you too.
Here are the topics we will cover:
Part I. How to Know God’s Will and Make Good Decisions
1. Principles of Purpose
Laying a foundation so you will understand the
process God takes you through to know and fulfill His plans for your life.
(These insights have given peace and clarity to so many.)
2. 3, 3’s of Knowing God’s Will
There are 3 main conditions, 3 main processes, and 3 places to look to know which path to take.
3. How to Recognize God’s Voice and Decide Which Road to Take
Learn how God talks to you and how to make God directed decisions.
Part II: Getting Clear on Why You are Here: Clarify Your Calling
1. Your Perfect Purpose FFITT: The five indicators God uses to show you your unique purpose and role in win-win work and ministry. In this session we’ll cover the first two: Faith and Framework.
2. Purpose indicators 3 &4: How God uses your interests (even “non-spiritual” ones to guide you) and your talents.
3. Putting it together: Purpose indicator #5, Trouble, and how to put the five together in a concise vision and purpose declaration. This helps you know where to focus your time and energy and gives you freedom to say “no” to good things that are not the best things.
How & When?
1. I will do a weekly group call for 6 weeks. (3 weeks on, 1 week off for two months)
During that call I will teach a lesson,
give an assignment, and then open it up for Q & A.
2. As you take the steps I will teach you, you will know what God wants you to
focus on during this season of your life.
Part I: Knowing God’s Will and Making Good Decisions
Thursday February 1, 8, 15, 10 am or 8pm EST
Part II: Getting Clear on Why You are Here
Thursday March 1, 8, 15, 10 am or 8pm EST
Only $25 per month for two months.
*If you simply cannot afford to pay that, let me know
and we will work something out.